Office Update Regarding COVID-19
COVID-19: Update from AAA Hearing
Please be assured that the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff members, and their families is our top priority.
We are open. We have taken additional precautions in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help minimize the spread of this virus, including:
- Increased frequency of sanitation process for waiting area and exam rooms.
- Seeing patients quickly to prevent exposure to others in the waiting area and allowing patients to wait in their cars.
- Stringent usage of hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Enforcing all staff members who have a fever or cough to stay home until cleared by a medical doctor.
- Offering curbside service, encouraging patients to call ahead to arrange hearing aid service from the safety of their cars.
- Telehealth services with a smartphone
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing viral symptoms.
We ask that any patients who feel ill please stay home and monitor their health. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please call us at 970-243-6440.
As always, thank you for allowing us to assist with your hearing healthcare needs.
Brandy Lujan, BC-HIS, Owner
Get in Touch
Ask a question or schedule an appointment below.